- 24" Wide and Stores up to 46 Wine Bottles
- Dual Zone Design
- - 16 Bottles In The Upper Zone
- - 30 Bottles In The Lower Zone
- Reversible Double Pane Tempered Glass Door with Stainless Steel Frame and Top Mounted Handle
- Soft Touch Internal Electronic Control & Display Panel For Monitoring Temperature (°C/°F) for Each Zone
- Amber LED Lighted Control Panel For Easy Viewing
- Wooden Shelves on a Pull-Out Roller Assembly
- Select Shelves Designed to Accommodate Burgundy Bottles
- Red, White, or Sparkling Wine Indicator Lights
- Long Life & Cool LED Door Actuated Interior Display Lighting with ON/OFF Switch to Showcase Wine in each Zone
|46 Bottles - 16 Bottles in Upper Zone and 30 Bottles in Lower Zone
|Black / Stainless Steel
|33.75" H x 23.5" W x 25.5" D
|35.25" H x 25.5" W x 26" D
|110V / 60HZ
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.