Enjoy the restaurant-quality nugget ice you crave with this home ice maker. The Avanti Countertop Nugget Ice Maker and Dispenser makes up to 33 lbs of ice per day, right in your own home. The sleek, compact design fits easily on your countertop and is ideal for the kitchen, office, lobby, break room and more.
Easy-to-use electronic controls let you dispense nugget ice with the push of a button or turn the ice maker on and off. Indicator lights tell you when to add more water and when to empty the storage bin. Ideal for entertaining, the storage bin holds over 3 lbs of ice at a time, so you always have plenty of ice on hand. Keep an eye on your ice supply with the see-through window. With the Avanti Countertop Nugget Ice Maker and Dispenser, you can add crunchy, fresh nugget ice to your favorite beverage any time. Covered by the Avanti Two-Year Limited Warranty.
- Makes up to 33 lbs of ice per day so you never run out
- Compact, countertop design is ideal for any kitchen, office, lobby, break room and more
- Easy to use electronic controls make it simple to get ice with the push of a button or turn the ice machine on or off
- Add water indicator tells you when it's time to add more water
- Ice bin full indicator lets you know when the bin is full and needs to be emptied
- Ice storage bin holds over 3 lbs of ice at a time so you always have fresh ice on hand
- Easy access see-through window lets you see how much ice has been made
||16.50" H x 10.75" W x 16.50" D
||19.25" H x 13.50" W x 19" D
|Length of Ice Production Cycle
||10 - 12 minutes
||110V / 60Hz
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.